Please read this carefully so you will understand what services you can expect from us prior to placing your order and why.
Our target market is Filipinos with limited financial resources. Poorer Filipinos who are willing to read our website, place their order online and then follow our simple instructions. In return they receive extraordinarily fast, extremely accurate DNA testing at very reasonable prices. We can often turn a test around in a single day! Many labs charge ₱5,000-10,000 just for the upgrade to 1 day turnaround plus the cost of the test. We provide fast turnaround at no extra charge. We also provide 2X double-blind testing to assure that even the rarest of laboratory errors is caught and remediated. Again, at no extra charge.
Our free pre-sales support is therefore intended to assist prospective clients in selecting the right test for their circumstances and, for those new to eCommerce, assistance entering their order. Those few prospective clients with complicated situations or who are too busy to read our website may avail of our low-priced paid consultation services or avail of a provider that provides walk-in services at significantly higher prices. No different than purchasing a cell phone or a car: One can pay higher prices at a store or do their homework, order online and save. One can also pay a consultant for in-depth background and advice if desired.
We’ve been providing DNA testing for many years so we automatically provide well written, illustrated instructions upon receipt of your paid order. We then automatically follow-up by email, repeating key instructions every step along the way. We are registered and license and if you are at all nervous about our delivering what we promise, simply order by PayPal or a credit card so that you have recourse.
Prior to ordering, there is plenty of information on our website and translation is available in many languages. Prospective clients save money with our eCommerce business model however in return, they are expected to do things the eCommerce way. There is a self-service aspect to eCommerce. This means reading the product description, our Help/FAQ/TOS, and using the search box to locate relevant topics. If one prefers that we spoon-feed this information to them then we offer an inexpensive concierge service. If one’s situation is truly complicated, kindly order a consultation.
If our eCommerce business model is not to your liking, then we recommend that you avail of a walk-in clinic such as St. Lukes Hospital in Manila. They will charge you an initial consultation fee of ₱1,500 and then ₱26,860 per person for the test. This means that their trio test costs upwards of ₱80,000 (plus travel costs). Whereas ours is only ₱8900 total. They are slower and less accurate as well: Their results are reported in approximately a month and they do not offer the accuracy that our 2X testing provides. In the absence of 2X testing, if a mistake is made in a laboratory there is no way to know.
We say what we do and we do what we say. We are very forthcoming about the services on-offer. Kindly do not attempt to bully us into providing in-depth consultation services for free by threatening us with poor reviews regarding our customer service. One cannot have their cake and eat it too. One can either enjoy the savings that eCommerce provides to the informed consumer or pay “higher prices at the mall.”
We have hundreds of successful, satisfied clients every year, including Filipinas with only and elementary school education. So we know our process works.
eCommerce is still relatively new in the Philippines so sometimes people ask questions simply because they wish some sort of contact with us before spending their money. Especially because our prices seem too good to be true. If that is the case, then please read Why So Cheap and Can You Trust an Online Business? If you still have doubts, please contact the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) to check our record.
With regards to assisting you with selecting the most appropriate test for your circumstances, you will obtain fastest results when you contact us via the email form on our Contact Us page as that email queue is available to all staff and we can reply with links to products and answers. Please double-check that you provided us your correct email address and then check your spam/junk mail folder if you do not see our reply. Then whitelist our email address so that future emails are placed in your inbox.
Kindly take the time to tell us enough about your situation for us to make an informed recommendation. Kindly answer in-line in another color or number your responses:
- The reason you are seeking the test, (e.g. child support, inheritance, immigration, paternity fraud, sexual assault etc.) and why you need a DNA test to resolve the situation (e.g. man denies he is the father, a person you had never met before showed-up at the funeral claiming to be a child of the deceased, a woman is claiming you are the father of a child)
- Is the child is already born and if so, his/her gender and age?
- Your relationship to the child (father, mother, grandmother, etc.) and whether you are the legal guardian of the minor test participants, if any?
- If the other test participants are all available to provide specimens and are willing to do so. If not, do you have access to alternative specimens?
- Whether all participants are located in the same city or if specimens will be sent from multiple locations (split-collection? We can easily test OFWs and even seamen (split-collections).
- For split-collections, is paternity test fraud a concern? That is, whether there is a possibility of a test participant intentionally submitting mislabeled specimens in order to make it appear that the man is not the father when he is, or that he is the father when he is not?
- Whether the test results will be used for official purposes i.e. by a government agency or court of law and the name of your attorney, if any?
- Please alert us to special circumstances such as multiple potential fathers. We highly recommend that you order a Special Consultation if there are multiple potential fathers who are related.
As you can see by the above, text messages are too short and phone calls too time consuming to be suitable for initial consultations. You need to take the time to organize and present your information by email in order to help us to help you.
Regardless of how you contact us, email is the most effective way for us to reply as we are able to copy/paste links and attach documents and screenshots. Text messages are only useful if both the question and answer fit in a sentence or two.
We are here to assist you but please keep in mind that we rely on self-service to keep our prices low. If we hire a large support staff then we must charge more to cover their salaries. Please, always, Always, ALWAYS browse the website, read the product descriptions and if you do not find your answer, perform a search to see if your question has already been answered before contacting us for support.