- Proof positive that she is or is not the true mother of the child. Full chain of custody available to prevent maternity test fraud by confirming the identities of test participants, documenting, and controlling the chain of custody of the specimens. Notarized test report and full litigation support available for matters of parental rights and responsibilities including sustento (child support), inheritance, and adoption.
- Beware of unaccredited labs. Even our Home tests are run by the same highly trained personnel on the same tightly calibrated equipment as our highly accredited (AABB, NATA, ISO, etc.) chain/”Legal” tests. We do not “farm-out” home tests to unaccredited subsidiaries.
- Extremely fast, accurate and reasonably priced: 2x Dual Testing, multiple accreditations, and no extra charge to include the father’s DNA make this the most accurate maternity test available anywhere in the world. Period.
- Not offered as an “Immigration” test although some countries may permit its use for that purpose. USCIS does not and will advise you further when you open your CRBA case with them. It is often beneficial to confirm maternity via this inexpensive test prior to going to the effort and expense of applying for a CRBA.
- No hidden charges! Price includes all testing supplies with shipping to you or your attorney anywhere in the Philippines. You are only responsible for the small cost of postage to send your specimens back to the lab.
- NATA forms and processing available for an additional charge. Kindly email us the particulars of your case and be sure to inform us whether specimens are to be collected in or outside of Australia.
Kindly scroll down for an explanation of your testing options and access to our example test reports. Please take a few minutes to peruse our Help/FAQ/TOS as well.